Build Your Blog Into a Profitable Business
Have you dreamed of building a blog that makes real money from home? Want to turn your existing blog into a money-making machine? Whether you're new to blogging or an experienced blogger who is struggling to take the next step, you're in the right place!
Blogging is a fun and creative way to express yourself and help others. It can also be super profitable. In fact, starting a blog quite literally changed my life!
My name is Greg Johnson, and I'm a professional blogger who has built my blog income from $0 to over $400,000+ per year after expenses. I've been able to quit my 9 to 5 job, work for myself, and spend more time becoming the type of father and husband I always wanted to be. Plus, I get to travel the world for over 16 weeks a year, so that's pretty cool too!
Of course, none of this came easy. I spent years banging my head against the wall, chasing dozens of strategies and tactics that amounted to nothing. My blog struggled to achieve the type of success needed to help support my family until I made a few basic changes that fundamentally altered the way I envisioned blogging.
In Earn More Blogging, I'll teach you the things I wish I had known from the moment I started my blog. If you're new to blogging, this course teaches you how to start your blog the right way. Experienced bloggers will discover how focusing your attention on the right strategies can help you (finally) get the results you desire.
So, if you're ready to build a blog that earns real money, what are you waiting for? From designing your first blog to blogging as a business, Earn More Blogging helps show you the way!
During this free introductory training, you'll learn:
- Our "6 Secrets to Building a Successful Blog"
- Techniques We've Used to Build Our Blog Revenue to $500,000/Year
- How Blogging Can Help You Make Money in Your Sleep
- Tips for Generating Traffic to Your Website
Whether you're new to blogging or an experienced blogger wanting to maximize your existing website's potential, Earn More Blogging can show you how! In this course, you'll learn how to:
- Design and create your first website
- Relaunch your existing blog in a way that maximizes profit
- Define your reader and meet them where they are at
- Refine your niche and find your voice to stand out from the crowd
- Focus your attention on the right areas to make the most impact
- Find and implement display ads and successful sponsorships
- Use best practices for SEO, affiliate marketing, and email marketing to increase traffic and revenue
- Make the switch from "hobby blogging" to "blogging as a business"
- Think and act like a successful entrepreneur
- ...and much more!!!
Greg Johnson is a personal finance and frugal travel expert who leveraged his online business to quit his 9-5 job, spend more time with his family, and travel the world.
As co-owner of the popular blog Club Thrifty, Greg manages the day-to-day operations of the website. Since 2012, he has taken the site from making $0 to earning multiple six-figures in profit annually.
With his wife Holly, he is also the co-author of Zero Down Your Debt: Reclaim Your Income and Build a Life You'll Love. Additionally, Greg has been featured and quoted by websites such as Newsweek, Forbes, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and many more.
Build a blog that matters...and make money doing it!
Earn More Blogging shows you how.
Module 1: Blogging Basics and Setting Realistic Expectations
- Learn how blogs make money
- Discover what you can realistically expect from blogging
- Determine what your basic startup costs will be
Module 2: Launching (or Relaunching) Your Blog the Right Way
- Learn the first 12 things you should do when launching your blog
- Understand the importance of defining your reader
- Get tips on choosing a host, picking a blog design, getting started with social media, and more
- Use our tutorials to launch your blog quickly
Module 3: Refining Your Niche and Finding Your Voice
- Determine who you are as a blogger and what sets you apart
- Learn about how we found the path to success as bloggers
- Discover the biggest mistake bloggers make and how to avoid it
- Supersize your growth by focusing on the right things and "blocking out the noise"
Module 4: Ad Networks, Display Advertising, and Sponsorships
- Understand the basics of securing display ads and sponsorships
- Recognize the difference between selling links, guest posts, and sponsorships
- Get tips on negotiating sponsorship rates and implementing best practices
Module 5: Affiliate Marketing Basics
- Learn how to find the right affiliates for your website
- Understand the right time to start promoting affiliates on your website
- Uncover the most common affiliate marketing lies and half-truths
- Determine where to apply your focus to make the most of your affiliate marketing efforts
Module 6: 11 Simple Ways to Improve Your Affiliate Marketing
- Uncover the art and science of affiliate marketing
- Learn effective strategies and techniques to improve conversions
- Implement affiliate marketing best practices
Module 7: SEO Basics
- Identify Google's most important ranking factors
- Uncover the most common SEO lies and half-truths
- Learn how to think like a search engine
- Discover our favorite free & paid SEO tools
Module 8: 11 SEO Strategies & Tactics to Try This Year
- Learn the most important best practices for SEO and how to implement them
- Discover the most important practical SEO strategies and tactics to help you succeed
- Determine where to apply your focus so you can get results faster
Module 9: Social Media Considerations
- Understand how social media should fit into your overall strategy
- Discover how to utilize social media to effectively drive traffic and conversions
- Uncover some of the most prevalent social media lies and half-truths
- Find our favorite social media tools to help you apply your focus effectively
Module 10: Building an Email List
- Learn why building an email list is important
- Uncover potential uses for your email list
- Understand the dos and don'ts of email marketing
- Discover our favorite tools and tips for email marketing
Module 11: Running Your Blog as a Business
- Learn how to transition from "hobby blogging" to "blogging as a business"
- Get our best tips for time management, outsourcing, and more
- Understand how to set up an editorial calendar
- Find our favorite tools to help your business run smoothly
Module 12: Mindset Rules for a Six-Figure Business Owner
- Discover how to keep your momentum going over the long haul
- Learn how to transition from an employee to an entrepreneurial mindset
- Uncover some ways successful entrepreneurs think and act which sets them apart
Frequently Asked Questions
Turn your blog into a profit-making machine!
Earn More Blogging shows you how.
Earn More Blogging - Get Started Now!
Blogging is a fun and creative way to express your thoughts and connect with your readers. However, there is more to the business of blogging than simply writing about whatever comes to mind that day!
Whether you're a new blogger or a seasoned pro, Earn More Blogging provides the tools and knowledge you need to turn your blog into a profitable business.
I'm super excited to share the strategies I've used to grow my blog to multiple six-figures in earnings! Thanks so much for your interest, and I can't wait to see you in the course!